9-1-1 service restored in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - January 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- 9-1-1 service has been restored across Lower Bucks County, after a nearly 4 hour outage.
People calling from 10 different exchanges could not get through from a landline from 5:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Authorities say it was due to a routing problem on the Verizon phone lines.
Cell phone 9-1-1 service remained operational.
The outage affected parts of 8 municipalities.
pennsylvania, bucks county, 9-1-1 call, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 54 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 12 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 7 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 54 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
7 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos