Partial building collapse in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials want to know if weather played a role in a building collapse.
Part of a three-story home crashed to the ground in North Philadelphia Monday.
It's located on the 1800 block of Ingersoll Street.
It's believed that the structure might have caved in under the weight of the snow and ice that fell Saturday.
No injuries have been reported.
collapse, north philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 38 min ago
- Record Warmth! 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 8 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 26 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
24 min ago