Partial building collapse in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials want to know if weather played a role in a building collapse.
Part of a three-story home crashed to the ground in North Philadelphia Monday.
It's located on the 1800 block of Ingersoll Street.
It's believed that the structure might have caved in under the weight of the snow and ice that fell Saturday.
No injuries have been reported.
collapse, north philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 18 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 53 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 18 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
18 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
18 min ago