Police ID victim in Bucks fatal crash
BENSALEM, Pa. - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the victim of a deadly crash in Bucks County.
Investigators say 58-year-old William Hopkins, Jr. lost control of his Blazer on Woodhaven Road in Bensalem Tuesday night.
He was driving near Bristol Pike when it happened.
Police say Hopkins crashed into a barrier.
The Blazer landed in a ditch.
Hopkins was pronounced dead at the scene.
No other vehicles were involved.
accident, bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed