Police ID victim in Bucks fatal crash
BENSALEM, Pa. - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the victim of a deadly crash in Bucks County.
Investigators say 58-year-old William Hopkins, Jr. lost control of his Blazer on Woodhaven Road in Bensalem Tuesday night.
He was driving near Bristol Pike when it happened.
Police say Hopkins crashed into a barrier.
The Blazer landed in a ditch.
Hopkins was pronounced dead at the scene.
No other vehicles were involved.
accident, bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 1 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
1 min ago