Police investigate murder-suicide in Logan
LOGAN - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a murder-suicide in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It happened in the 4500 block of North 19th Street at 2:17 p.m. on Wednesday.
Police say, when they arrived on the scene, they found a black male in his 40s with a gunshot wound to the chest and a black female in her 40s with a gunshot wound to the head.
Investigators are calling this a murder-suicide, however, it is not clear which person pulled the trigger.
The names of those involved have not been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, logan, shooting, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr