Police investigate murder-suicide in Logan
LOGAN - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a murder-suicide in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It happened in the 4500 block of North 19th Street at 2:17 p.m. on Wednesday.
Police say, when they arrived on the scene, they found a black male in his 40s with a gunshot wound to the chest and a black female in her 40s with a gunshot wound to the head.
Investigators are calling this a murder-suicide, however, it is not clear which person pulled the trigger.
The names of those involved have not been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, logan, shooting, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book