Police investigate murder-suicide in Logan
LOGAN - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a murder-suicide in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It happened in the 4500 block of North 19th Street at 2:17 p.m. on Wednesday.
Police say, when they arrived on the scene, they found a black male in his 40s with a gunshot wound to the chest and a black female in her 40s with a gunshot wound to the head.
Investigators are calling this a murder-suicide, however, it is not clear which person pulled the trigger.
The names of those involved have not been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, logan, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 7 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold...
5 min ago