1 person injured in Chocolate factory fire
EDDYSTONE, Pa. - January 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person has been injured after a fire at a Delaware County Chocolate Plant.
It happened around 8:30pm Sunday night at the Barry Callebaut Chocolate processing plant at 903 Industrial Highway in Eddystone.
Fire was reported at the plant on arrival. Firefighters brought the fire under control within half an hour.
One person was injured and taken to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fire, delaware county, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 21 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 27 min ago
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 19 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 5 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm