Burglars set fire to Port Richmond IHOP
PORT RICHMOND - January 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the burglar or burglars who broke into a pancake house overnight and started a small fire.
It happened early Monday morning at the IHOP on Aramingo Avenue and East Tioga Street in the city's Port Richmond section.
Police say the burglars smashed a glass door to get inside.
There's no word on fire damage or if the burglars managed to take anything.
The investigation is ongoing.
burglary, fire, port richmond, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos