Schuylkill Expressway WB reopens after oil spill
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - January 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- The westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway have reopened after an oil spill this morning.
The highway, I-76 westbound, was closed at Vare Avenue for nearly two hours.
State police say a truck hit debris on the roadway, which punctured the truck's oil pan.
No injuries have been reported in this incident.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, south philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests