Schuylkill Expressway WB reopens after oil spill
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - January 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- The westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway have reopened after an oil spill this morning.
The highway, I-76 westbound, was closed at Vare Avenue for nearly two hours.
State police say a truck hit debris on the roadway, which punctured the truck's oil pan.
No injuries have been reported in this incident.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, south philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 1 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 48 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Deptford Township house fire ruled as arson
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla.
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
48 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos