Schuylkill Expressway WB reopens after oil spill
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - January 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- The westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway have reopened after an oil spill this morning.
The highway, I-76 westbound, was closed at Vare Avenue for nearly two hours.
State police say a truck hit debris on the roadway, which punctured the truck's oil pan.
No injuries have been reported in this incident.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, south philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 59 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs