Last minute Super Bowl watch party ideas
February 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- It is Super Bowl Sunday, and maybe you forgot to make plans to watch the New England Patriots take on the New York Giants.
If so - don't despair.
There are plenty of last minute ideas and even places you can go to enjoy the big game, right here in Philadelphia.
The City Tap House in University City will offer draft beers that reflect home breweries from both New England and New York.
City Tap is also offering take-out packages which include pizza, wings, and growlers of beer.
Distrito, also in University City, is talking up its first floor tequila lounge as a "Super" Sunday spot.
Endless tacos and enchiladas for only $25 - allow you to go Mexican for America's favorite sporting event.
Percy Street Barbeque on South Street is reducing its take-out prices by 20 percent Sunday. A great deal from a place known for its smoked meats.
All Iron Hill Brewery locations, including their newest one in Chestnut Hill, also have take out deals for pizza and growlers.
Finally, the London Grill in Fairmount is hosting an all-you-can-eat Korean Barbeque Super Bowl party for only $20 per person.
super bowl, food, local/state, karen rogers
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 20 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 44 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 56 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 52 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos