Missing man last seen in Old City
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a man who has been missing since last Friday.
54-year-old Joseph Linsley was last seen February 3rd in the Old City section of the city.
He has not contacted any of his family members or friends since that day.
Linsley is 5'11, 160 pouinds, with blue/grey eyes, and brown hair.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Joseph Linsley, should contact Central Detective Division at 215-686-3093 or call 911.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, missing person, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting