Man burned in Frankford fire
FRANKFORD - February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia firefighters battled a building fire in the city's Frankford section.
The fire broke out shortly after 10:30 p.m. in a 3-story brick building containing a store and apartments.
Arriving firefighters reported heavy fire coming from the first floor.
A 52-year-old man suffered first and second degree burns to his face, as well as smoke inhalation.
Medics have transported him to Temple University Hospital.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, frankford, fire, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting