Man burned in Frankford fire
FRANKFORD - February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia firefighters battled a building fire in the city's Frankford section.
The fire broke out shortly after 10:30 p.m. in a 3-story brick building containing a store and apartments.
Arriving firefighters reported heavy fire coming from the first floor.
A 52-year-old man suffered first and second degree burns to his face, as well as smoke inhalation.
Medics have transported him to Temple University Hospital.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, frankford, fire, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 24 min ago
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash 10 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos