Powerball jackpot soars to $325 million
February 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Saturday's Powerball jackpot is now up to $325 million.
The $202.9 million cash prize is the largest cash jackpot in the game's history.
Tickets for this weekend's drawing will be available until 9:59 p.m. Saturday at over 9,000 locations.
Lottery officials are urging players to get their tickets early to beat the rush.
The last Powerball winner was in December.
Tune in to the Powerball drawing Saturday during Action News at 11pm to see if you're the big winner.
lottery, powerball, pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 11 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday 40 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 53 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 54 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 55 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
53 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight...
55 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
54 min ago