2 Dover men charged with growing marijuana
DOVER, Del. (AP) - February 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Dover men have been charged with growing marijuana after state police went to a house searching for stolen goods.
Police say 41-year-old Raymond Giordano was suspected of stealing several televisions from his employer, Rent-A-Center.
Troopers searched the home Saturday and found a marijuana growing operation in the basement.
Police say Giordano was renting the home from 49-year-old David Prouse, who faces similar charges. Troopers found additional marijuana at Prouse's home.
Giordano also faces charges related to the stolen TVs.
Both men have been released on unsecured bail.
delaware, dover, marijuana, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 57 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos