Officer injured during police pursuit
UNIVERSITY CITY - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- A police officer suffered minor injuries following a pursuit in Philadelphia.
The vehicle police were chasing crashed into a parked car in University City around 11:00 p.m. Sunday.
That collision sent the pursuing patrol car into a utility pole.
It happened on the 400 block of South University Avenue.
Police arrested the driver of the vehicle they were chasing at the scene of the crash.
The injured officer will make a full recovery.
police chase, university city, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act