Officer injured during police pursuit
UNIVERSITY CITY - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- A police officer suffered minor injuries following a pursuit in Philadelphia.
The vehicle police were chasing crashed into a parked car in University City around 11:00 p.m. Sunday.
That collision sent the pursuing patrol car into a utility pole.
It happened on the 400 block of South University Avenue.
Police arrested the driver of the vehicle they were chasing at the scene of the crash.
The injured officer will make a full recovery.
police chase, university city, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 32 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 19 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape