7 vehicles involved in I-95 crash in Del.
WILMINGTON - February 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a multi-vehicle accident on I-95 South in Wilmington.
Police were dispatched to the accident around 3:15 p.m. on I-95 in the area of Frawley Stadium.
Police say 7 vehicles were involved and those hurt suffered minor injuries.
An exact number of injuries has not been released.
The crash closed all lanes except one for over an hour. All lanes were reopened by 4:40 p.m.
delaware, accident, wilmington, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 44 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos