7 vehicles involved in I-95 crash in Del.
WILMINGTON - February 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a multi-vehicle accident on I-95 South in Wilmington.
Police were dispatched to the accident around 3:15 p.m. on I-95 in the area of Frawley Stadium.
Police say 7 vehicles were involved and those hurt suffered minor injuries.
An exact number of injuries has not been released.
The crash closed all lanes except one for over an hour. All lanes were reopened by 4:40 p.m.
delaware, accident, wilmington, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 36 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber