Car slams into building on Broad Street in Logan
LOGAN - February 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A car crashed into a building Wednesday morning on Broad Street in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The accident happened just after past 6:30 a.m. at the intersection of Broad and Rockland streets.
The Action Cam was on the scene shortly after the crash. A car slammed into the store front on the street level of the building. The structure also houses apartments on upper floors.
Rescue crews and L&I responded to the scene to check on injuries and the condition of the building.
There is no word on what led to the accident.
Police are investigating.
accident, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 44 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
21 min ago