Car slams into building on Broad Street in Logan
LOGAN - February 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A car crashed into a building Wednesday morning on Broad Street in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The accident happened just after past 6:30 a.m. at the intersection of Broad and Rockland streets.
The Action Cam was on the scene shortly after the crash. A car slammed into the store front on the street level of the building. The structure also houses apartments on upper floors.
Rescue crews and L&I responded to the scene to check on injuries and the condition of the building.
There is no word on what led to the accident.
Police are investigating.
accident, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids