2 injured in Northeast Philly crash
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are injured following a two-car crash in Northeast Philadelphia.
The accident happened just before 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on Willits Road, near Cloverly Road.
Police say both drivers were trapped inside their vehicles and had to be extricated by rescue crews.
The drivers were hospitalized and are both listed in stable condition.
Police are investigating.
accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 18 min ago
- Turning Milder 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 39 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
18 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
39 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
57 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
45 min ago