7 injured in Berks County high school fire
HAMBURG, Pa. - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seven people were injured in a fire at a Berks County high school.
The fire broke out late Thursday afternoon in a science lab at Hamburg High School.
Four firefighters and three school janitors were taken to area hospitals for minor injuries.
Despite extensive damage to the science lab, the school will be open tomorrow for classes.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
pennsylvania, berks county, fire, school, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 14 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 57 min ago
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos