7 injured in Berks County high school fire
HAMBURG, Pa. - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seven people were injured in a fire at a Berks County high school.
The fire broke out late Thursday afternoon in a science lab at Hamburg High School.
Four firefighters and three school janitors were taken to area hospitals for minor injuries.
Despite extensive damage to the science lab, the school will be open tomorrow for classes.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
pennsylvania, berks county, fire, school, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 34 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 58 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos