Hundreds brave chilly ocean for Hero's Fund
NORTH WILDWOOD, N.J. - February 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- You may have heard of a polar bear plunge, but what about the leprechaun leap?
Action News' health reporter and registered nurse Ali Gorman was there to cheer on swimmers as they ran into the cold ocean waters.
The Leprechaun Leap in North Wildwood raises money to help support the Philadelphia Fallen Hero's Survival Fund.
wildwood, new jersey, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 38 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!