Driver loses control, smashes two parked cars
FELTONVILLE - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A driver lost control of his car and crashed into two parked cars.
It happened on the 4600 block of North Front Street in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia just before 3 a.m. Wednesday.
The crash pushed one of the cars up onto the sidewalk.
The driver was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
accident, feltonville, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 28 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 11 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 50 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 1 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
42 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
28 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
11 min ago