Racially insensitive flyer found at Del. school
DOVER, Del. (AP) - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- State authorities are joining with local police in investigating the appearance of a racially insensitive flyer at historically black Delaware State University in Dover.
Officials said Wednesday that the Delaware Information Analysis Center is working with DSU police and Dover police on the case. The DIAC is part of the state Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
Officials noted that Dover police recovered two similar flyers two months ago and initiated a hate crime investigation. That investigation is still ongoing.
dover, delaware, college, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose