Racially insensitive flyer found at Del. school
DOVER, Del. (AP) - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- State authorities are joining with local police in investigating the appearance of a racially insensitive flyer at historically black Delaware State University in Dover.
Officials said Wednesday that the Delaware Information Analysis Center is working with DSU police and Dover police on the case. The DIAC is part of the state Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
Officials noted that Dover police recovered two similar flyers two months ago and initiated a hate crime investigation. That investigation is still ongoing.
dover, delaware, college, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in West Oak Lane 30 min ago
- Bar fight leads to double shooting in Southwest Philadelphia 5 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ