Racially insensitive flyer found at Del. school
DOVER, Del. (AP) - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- State authorities are joining with local police in investigating the appearance of a racially insensitive flyer at historically black Delaware State University in Dover.
Officials said Wednesday that the Delaware Information Analysis Center is working with DSU police and Dover police on the case. The DIAC is part of the state Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
Officials noted that Dover police recovered two similar flyers two months ago and initiated a hate crime investigation. That investigation is still ongoing.
dover, delaware, college, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash