Officials trying to determine cause of Logan fire
LOGAN SECTION - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire inspectors are trying to determine what sparked a blaze inside a home in Philadelphia's Logan section overnight.
Crews responded to a home around 3:00 a.m. on the 1200 block of West Wyoning Avenue.
Arriving firefighters reported heavy fire coming from the second floor of the two-story row house.
The home was vacant, but homes on both sides are occupied residences. Those occupants were temporarily evacuated.
No injuries have been reported.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad 19 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting