Officials trying to determine cause of Logan fire
LOGAN SECTION - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire inspectors are trying to determine what sparked a blaze inside a home in Philadelphia's Logan section overnight.
Crews responded to a home around 3:00 a.m. on the 1200 block of West Wyoning Avenue.
Arriving firefighters reported heavy fire coming from the second floor of the two-story row house.
The home was vacant, but homes on both sides are occupied residences. Those occupants were temporarily evacuated.
No injuries have been reported.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 31 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 52 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
16 min ago