Woman suffers serious burns in Gloucester Co. fire
WASHINGTON TWP, N.J. - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gloucester County fire officials are investigating a blaze the left one woman injured Friday.
It happened around 5:00 p.m. in an apartment unit on the 100 block of Fries Mill Road in Washington Township, New Jersey.
The flames were quickly extinguished but authorities say one woman was seriously burned on her hands and chest.
The victim was taken to Crozier-Chester Medical Center.
No word on what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 35 min ago
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 7 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip 35 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 40 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping 16 min ago
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 15 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment 32 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
40 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
16 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
35 min ago
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
15 min ago