Woman suffers serious burns in Gloucester Co. fire
WASHINGTON TWP, N.J. - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gloucester County fire officials are investigating a blaze the left one woman injured Friday.
It happened around 5:00 p.m. in an apartment unit on the 100 block of Fries Mill Road in Washington Township, New Jersey.
The flames were quickly extinguished but authorities say one woman was seriously burned on her hands and chest.
The victim was taken to Crozier-Chester Medical Center.
No word on what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)