Police investigating deadly stabbing in Spring Garden
Philadelphia - March 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was a grisly scene in a city street -- a man lying in a pool of blood.
Philadelphia Police responded to North 12th Street and Harper Street in Spring Garden for the report of a man stabbed.
Friends rushed the 37-year-old victim to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he died early Saturday morning.
Police have not identified the man, or announced an arrest in the case.
Action News is working to learn more details about what led up to the attack.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, spring garden, stabbing, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 52 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos