Police investigating deadly stabbing in Spring Garden
Philadelphia - March 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was a grisly scene in a city street -- a man lying in a pool of blood.
Philadelphia Police responded to North 12th Street and Harper Street in Spring Garden for the report of a man stabbed.
Friends rushed the 37-year-old victim to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he died early Saturday morning.
Police have not identified the man, or announced an arrest in the case.
Action News is working to learn more details about what led up to the attack.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, spring garden, stabbing, local/state
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 4 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
4 min ago