Man shot & killed when gunman takes aim at car
LOGAN - March 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a gunman took aim at a car, killing a man inside.
The shooting happened in the city's Logan section at Broad and Wyoming Streets around 10:30 p.m. Sunday.
Two men were inside the vehicle.
One of them died at the scene.
The other victim is being treated at the hospital.
There's no word on his condition.
No arrests have been made.
shooting, homicide, logan, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed