Middletown man dies in 2-car crash over weekend
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - March 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a 27-year-old man died in a two-vehicle crash in Middletown over the weekend.
Police say Jonathan Hollis of Middletown was driving a Chrysler Sebring in the area of 1300 block of Cedar Lane Road when he began drifting off the roadway about 9 p.m. Sunday. Authorities say he overcorrected and ended up in oncoming traffic, striking another car. Hollis was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the other car, 19-year-old Frank Sinkko, of Mentor, Ohio, suffered minor injuries and was taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment.
delaware, accident, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 18 min ago