Driver loses control on Ben Franklin Bridge
PHILADELPHIA - March 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was injured following a one vehicle crash on the Ben Franklin Bridge.
It happened in the westbound lanes on the Philadelphia side of the span just before 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The driver of the vehicle apparently lost control and hit a concrete barrier.
The driver was transported to the hospital to be checked out for injuries.
There's no word on the victim's condition.
Lanes were briefly blocked as crews cleared the scene of the crash.
accident, ben franklin bridge, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow is turning the ground white again! 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
2 min ago