1 hospitalized in Montco gas leak
UPPER MERION - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Montgomery County were called to investigate a gas leak that sent one person to the hospital.
It happened early Sunday morning on the 100 block of Holstein Road in Upper Merion.
Officials received a call of a gas odor in the area. Initial reports indicate the odor was coming from a natural gas heater in the home.
One person inside was taken to Montgomery Hospital in an unknown condition.
PECO continues to investigate
pennsylvania, montgomery county, gas leak, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 28 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 49 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 57 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
53 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
50 min ago