1 hospitalized in Montco gas leak
UPPER MERION - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Montgomery County were called to investigate a gas leak that sent one person to the hospital.
It happened early Sunday morning on the 100 block of Holstein Road in Upper Merion.
Officials received a call of a gas odor in the area. Initial reports indicate the odor was coming from a natural gas heater in the home.
One person inside was taken to Montgomery Hospital in an unknown condition.
PECO continues to investigate
pennsylvania, montgomery county, gas leak, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids