Suspected fire bombing in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - March 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police and the Philadelphia Fire Marshal are investigating a suspected fire bombing in the city's Tioga-Nicetown section.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. Monday at a house located on the 3300 block N 18th Street.
Police say a man opened his door and found his front porch on fire.
Fire Chief Richard Davison said the fire was out upon arrival and there were no injuries reported.
Police are looking for suspects and a motive.
fire, arson, tioga, nicetown, philadelphia, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 39 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 58 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 29 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 1 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos