Man escapes police custody at Einstein Hospital
PHILADELPHIA - March 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a suspect who escaped custody while being treated at Albert Einstein Medical Center last week.
Williams Greene was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday March 7, 2012 on an outstanding burglary warrant. Greene was tasered by police after he began to struggle with officers during apprehension.
Greene was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center for evaluation but escaped from the hospital.
If you know of Williams Greene's whereabouts you are urged to contact police.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, prison escape, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 24 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 20 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 22 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- 70s Return This Week
9 min ago