Person struck, killed by SEPTA train in Bucks Co.
BENSALEM, Pa. - March 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials say a person was struck and killed by a train in Bensalem, Bucks County just after midnight Wednesday.
The incident happened at approximately 12:18 a.m. just west of the Cornwell Heights train station.
The outbound train to Trenton stopped after striking the victim. The unidentified male was pronounced dead at the scene.
Train service was stopped overnight while officials remained on the scene, but has since resumed.
trenton, new jersey, SEPTA, train accident, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 21 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 12 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 30 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 34 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
30 min ago