Ex-Pa. principal charged with having child porn
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - March 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- The attorney for a retired Pennsylvania high school principal says his client plans a negotiated guilty plea after being charged with possession of child pornography.
Former Catasauqua High School principal Bruce Krasley was charged Tuesday. He had been instructing principals through a state grant since his retirement from the high school in 2006.
Police say they found child pornography on Krasley's home computer after identifying it as the source of an explicit video found on a file-sharing service. Investigators say Krasley admitted downloading about three dozen explicit files.
Defense attorney Michael Stump tells The Morning Call of Allentown his client began looking at the images in the last two years and had no contact with children while viewing it.
Stump tells the newspaper Krasley plans to plead guilty.
allentown, lehigh county, pennsylvania, child porn, teachers, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 30 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore