Man shot multiple times in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - March 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a late night shooting that happened in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
It happened along the 800 block of North 10th Street just before midnight.
A 39-year-old man suffered a gunshot wound to the leg, abdomen and back.
He was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
There is no word on a suspect or a motive.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, spring garden, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases