Man shot multiple times in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - March 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a late night shooting that happened in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
It happened along the 800 block of North 10th Street just before midnight.
A 39-year-old man suffered a gunshot wound to the leg, abdomen and back.
He was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
There is no word on a suspect or a motive.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, spring garden, shooting, local/state
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 11 min ago