29 year old shot, killed in Spring Garden
PHILADELPHIA - March 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a homicide in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 8:00pm in the 1800 block of Wylie Street.
Police say a 29 year old man was shot multiple times.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There is no word on a suspect or motive.
homicide, spring garden, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man