29 year old shot, killed in Spring Garden
PHILADELPHIA - March 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a homicide in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 8:00pm in the 1800 block of Wylie Street.
Police say a 29 year old man was shot multiple times.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There is no word on a suspect or motive.
homicide, spring garden, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing 40 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 53 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 8 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 6 min ago
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
53 min ago