No injuries after car flips over gaurdrail, catches fire
PHILADELPHIA - March 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people somehow escaped serious harm in University City Saturday night.
Authorities say the driver lost control of the car near 31st and Chestnut Streets just after 9:30pm.
The car went over the guardrail and burst into flames.
Amazingly both people inside were okay.
train accident, university city, philadelphia, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?