Child survives 3-story fall from window in Bustleton
BUSTLETON - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police tell Action News a 15-month-old child has survived a three-story fall from a window.
It happened at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the 2300 block of Tremont Street in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia.
Police say the 15-month-old child fell from the window and landed in a pile of mulch 3 stories below.
The mulch apparently broke the child's fall.
The child was rushed to an area hospital and is reportedly in good condition.
Stay with Action News and 6abc.com for further information as it becomes available.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, children, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 24 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 39 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 22 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 19 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly