Child survives 3-story fall from window in Bustleton
BUSTLETON - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police tell Action News a 15-month-old child has survived a three-story fall from a window.
It happened at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the 2300 block of Tremont Street in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia.
Police say the 15-month-old child fell from the window and landed in a pile of mulch 3 stories below.
The mulch apparently broke the child's fall.
The child was rushed to an area hospital and is reportedly in good condition.
Stay with Action News and 6abc.com for further information as it becomes available.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, children, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 27 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 25 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 26 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
44 min ago