Child survives 3-story fall from window in Bustleton
BUSTLETON - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police tell Action News a 15-month-old child has survived a three-story fall from a window.
It happened at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the 2300 block of Tremont Street in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia.
Police say the 15-month-old child fell from the window and landed in a pile of mulch 3 stories below.
The mulch apparently broke the child's fall.
The child was rushed to an area hospital and is reportedly in good condition.
Stay with Action News and 6abc.com for further information as it becomes available.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, children, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 12 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos