At least 4 arrested inside Phila. middle school
KENSINGTON - March 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia School District officials tell Action News at least four people were arrested Tuesday at John Paul Jones Middle School.
Officials say two adults and three school age children tried to rush into the school around 2:30 p.m. at 2950 Memphis Street in Kensington.
They were met by the principal who stopped them.
Police were called and the group tried to leave before police arrived.
The group was intercepted outside the school and subsequently arrested.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 24 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 37 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 16 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 20 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad