At least 4 arrested inside Phila. middle school
KENSINGTON - March 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia School District officials tell Action News at least four people were arrested Tuesday at John Paul Jones Middle School.
Officials say two adults and three school age children tried to rush into the school around 2:30 p.m. at 2950 Memphis Street in Kensington.
They were met by the principal who stopped them.
Police were called and the group tried to leave before police arrived.
The group was intercepted outside the school and subsequently arrested.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 30 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- NASA: Space station may have bad valve 13 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed