Teen struck by NJ Transit train
BRIDESBURG - March 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident involving a New Jersey Transit train.
The accident happened just before 6:30 p.m. on the railroad tracks near I-95 and Wheatchef Lane in Bridesburg.
Officials say a 19-year-old man was struck by a NJ Transit train heading to Philadelphia.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital for a possible broken leg.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, bridesburg, new jersey transit, train accident, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier