Fire spreads to occupied homes in Bridesburg
BRIDESBURG - March 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire crews are investigating a blaze in Bridesburg Wednesday night.
Fire broke out just after 6:00 p.m. in a vacant two story house located in the 4500 block of Milnor Street.
The blaze then spread to three occupied homes.
The fire was brought under control within a half hour.
There were no reports of injury.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, bridesburg, fire, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 20 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Saving with 6abc: Bridal savings 12 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 29 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 32 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
32 min ago