2 injured in ambulance roll over in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two medics were injured when their ambulance rolled over in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section Friday morning.
The accident happened just before 7:30 a.m. at the intersection of Broad and Callowhill streets.
Both crew members suffered shoulder injuries from the roll over. They were transported to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
There is no word on what led to the crash. Police are investigating.
accident, spring garden, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 40 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ