2 injured in ambulance roll over in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two medics were injured when their ambulance rolled over in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section Friday morning.
The accident happened just before 7:30 a.m. at the intersection of Broad and Callowhill streets.
Both crew members suffered shoulder injuries from the roll over. They were transported to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
There is no word on what led to the crash. Police are investigating.
accident, spring garden, philadelphia, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom 12 min ago
- 25-year-old man shot dead in North Philadelphia 5 min ago
- Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville 4 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Pa. primary will settle municipal, judicial, races 44 min ago
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids 21 min ago
- Camera captures man stealing tractor 21 min ago
- Center City high rise evacuated due to small fire 2 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Center City high rise evacuated due to...
2 min ago