Scaffolding lift falls on S. Philly house; 1 injured
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of an industrial accident where scaffolding lift fell on a house in South Philadelphia, injuring one person.
The incident happened at the intersection of 19th and Mountain streets Friday morning.
The person injured was taken to an area hospital. The severity of the injuries sustained in the accident are unknown at this time.
Police are investigating.
south philadelphia, philadelphia, industrial accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower