Scaffolding lift falls on S. Philly house; 1 injured
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of an industrial accident where scaffolding lift fell on a house in South Philadelphia, injuring one person.
The incident happened at the intersection of 19th and Mountain streets Friday morning.
The person injured was taken to an area hospital. The severity of the injuries sustained in the accident are unknown at this time.
Police are investigating.
south philadelphia, philadelphia, industrial accident, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed