1 critical, 1 stable after W. Phila. crash
WEST PHILADELPHIA - March 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is in critical condition and another in stable condition following a two-car crash in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. Sunday near the intersection of 56th Street and Larchwood Avenue.
The impact of the crash sent one of the vehicles into a parked car.
Firefighters worked to free two occupants trapped inside their vehicle.
Both occupants were taken to the University of the Hospital.
The driver of the striking vehicle was not injured.
No word on what sparked the crash.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 42 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1