1 critical, 1 stable after W. Phila. crash
WEST PHILADELPHIA - March 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is in critical condition and another in stable condition following a two-car crash in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. Sunday near the intersection of 56th Street and Larchwood Avenue.
The impact of the crash sent one of the vehicles into a parked car.
Firefighters worked to free two occupants trapped inside their vehicle.
Both occupants were taken to the University of the Hospital.
The driver of the striking vehicle was not injured.
No word on what sparked the crash.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 50 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 11 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 53 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball