Water main break in Oxford Circle
OXFORD CIRCLE - March 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Water has been restorted to residents in Northeast Philadelphia after a water main break in Oxford Circle.
It happened early Sunday morning on the 6200 block of Langdon Street.
Officials say an 8 inch main broke leaving about 30 residents without water.
There is no word on what sparked the break.
philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Snow Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief