2 rescued from Delaware River
PORT RICHMOND - March 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men had to be rescued from the Delaware River Monday night.
The incident took place at Delaware and Allegheny avenues in Port Richmond.
One of the men was hanging onto the side of the retaining wall when crews arrived.
Both were rushed to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
Police say at least one of the men had been drinking.
philadelphia, port richmond, water rescue, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed