2 rescued from Delaware River
PORT RICHMOND - March 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men had to be rescued from the Delaware River Monday night.
The incident took place at Delaware and Allegheny avenues in Port Richmond.
One of the men was hanging onto the side of the retaining wall when crews arrived.
Both were rushed to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
Police say at least one of the men had been drinking.
philadelphia, port richmond, water rescue, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 5 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!