Woman stabbed in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman is recovering after being stabbed in North Philadelphia.
It happened on the 1000 block of West Arizona Street.
The victim, a 33-year-old woman, was hospitalized in stable condition.
Police believe she was stabbed during a fight inside a home.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish