Two sought in Del. car break-in, wallet theft
WILMINGTON - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County Police are asking the public's help in identifying two theft suspects.
The incident happened during the early morning hours Monday at a home in the 1100 block of Stevens Place in the community of Valley Run in Wilmington.
Police say the suspects broke into a car and removed property including a wallet that contained the victim's credit cards.
Police say the suspects used the victim's credit card at several different locations, which included a 7-11 store and a Wawa convenience store, not long after the break-in.
The suspect vehicle is described as a white four door Pontiac Grand Am or Grand Prix with heavy tint windows.
If you have information regarding this investigation, please call the New Castle County Police Department at (302) 573-2800 (ATTN: Corporal M. Justison) or send an email to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.nccpd.com. Citizens may provide a text tip at: 847411 (TIP411), begin your message with NCCPD and then type your message. Tips may also be submitted through Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware, wilmington, new castle county, theft, break-in, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 22 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 32 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 39 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
32 min ago