No big winner: Mega Millions jackpot $476 Million
March 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- The winning Mega Millions numbers are 9-19-34-44-51 and the Mega Ball is 24.
Let's start with the bad news, no one won the $336 million jackpot. But, the prize has grown to a record-breaking $476 million.
The good news: two people in New Jersey and two more in Pennsylvania matched all five of Tuesday night's numbers without the Mega Ball.
That's worth 250 thousand.
So what if you do win the next jackpot?
How about a remote Hawaiian island getaway for $5,000 a week?
Or back here at home, you may want to buy a new home.
A 14,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house is available in New Hope for $9.6-million.
A 32,000 square foot compound in Montgomery County price at $30-million could also be yours..
Then there's that new luxury ride.
Joe Innaurato, General Manager of FC Kerbeck's Premium Brand Division in Palmyra, New Jersey showed Action News a $300,000 Aston Martin and a $500,000 Rolls Royce that a new multi-millionaire could easily drive off with.
"Everything is relative, when you're talking about that type of expenditure you have, buying one of these cars is insufficient to what you just won," Innaurato said.
And as so many reflect on what they would use their millions on, experts say with that kind of cash, you better have a financially responsible plan.
"People with that kind of money currently have estate lawyers, financial planners, advisors, accountants, they have people who are looking out for their best interests," E.J Long of Long Financial Group of Plymouth Meeting said.
Long says lottery winners should watch out for their new windfalls and their backs.
"After that lottery ticket is in, and they know you've won the lottery,you're going to acquire a few new friends," Long said.
The next Mega Millions drawing is Friday night, right here on 6abc.
lottery, mega millions, local/state, kenneth moton
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 3 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 43 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
3 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
43 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
49 min ago