Victim named in overnight Chester murder
CHESTER, Pa. - March 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was found shot to death inside a home in Chester, Delaware County early Thursday morning.
Police were called shortly before 2:00 a.m. to the report of a shooting at a home on the 1100 block of Madison Street.
Upon their arrival, officers found 39-year-old Jermaine Richardson of Upper Darby unresponsive, having been shot multiple times in the torso.
Richardson was later pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made so far.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Chester Police at (610) 447-8426 or (610) 891-4700.
chester, delaware county, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting