Two men shot in Feltonville home invasion
FELTONVILLE - March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a home invasion in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia that left two men hospitalized.
It happened around 3:50 a.m. on the 4600 block of D Street.
Authorities say two men dressed in black forced their way into an apartment.
According to police, the men robbed and shot a 47-year-old man and a 31-year-old man.
The 47-year-old suffered a graze wound to the head while the 31-year-old was shot in the buttocks.
Both men were taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The suspects got away and officials are still investigating.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, feltonville, home invasion, shooting, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ