Police: Woman hit by drunk driver while pumping gas
BUSTLETON - March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman was struck by a drunk driver while pumping gas at a Sunoco gas station in Bustleton.
It happened around 9:30 Friday night on the 7900 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Authorities say the driver of a pickup truck collided with three other vehicles.
A 36-year-old woman was critically injured and taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital.
The driver of the striking vehicle faces DUI charges and was also taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness