NJ man gets 40-year term for child sex assaults
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) - March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central New Jersey man who sexually assaulted two young girls and had more than 98,000 images of child pornography on his home computer has been sentenced to 40 years in state prison.
Marco Ingco, a Philippines native who holds a green card and lives in Howell Township, must serve at least 17 years before becoming eligible for parole under the sentence imposed Friday.
He also will have to register as a sex offender and could face deportation once he's freed from prison.
Monmouth County prosecutors say Ingco knew the children, who were both under the age of 11 when the attacks occurred. He also took photos of the girls with his cell phone.
new jersey, monmouth county, child sex assault, child porn, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 44 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township 39 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos