NJ man gets 40-year term for child sex assaults
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) - March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central New Jersey man who sexually assaulted two young girls and had more than 98,000 images of child pornography on his home computer has been sentenced to 40 years in state prison.
Marco Ingco, a Philippines native who holds a green card and lives in Howell Township, must serve at least 17 years before becoming eligible for parole under the sentence imposed Friday.
He also will have to register as a sex offender and could face deportation once he's freed from prison.
Monmouth County prosecutors say Ingco knew the children, who were both under the age of 11 when the attacks occurred. He also took photos of the girls with his cell phone.
new jersey, monmouth county, child sex assault, child porn, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro